[seam-dev] TeamSpeak 3 server

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:20:33 EDT 2011

The teamspeak server is an excellent resource to have. But I'm with Jason on
the meetings. They work best on IRC for environment reasons and because I
think the meeting minutes are a lot more valuable when they are captured
from the log.

Teamspeak will likely enable us to communicate more rapidly in times when
it's needed and get to know each other a bit better, at least to give people
"a voice" :)

-Dan

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 00:09, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com> wrote:

> We'd like to, but there are a number of people in the community that are at
> their regular day jobs during the community meeting. It may not work as well
> as IRC, of course if it's not really a problem for people we can certainly
> give it a try.
>

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 20:36, George Gastaldi <gegastaldi at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> That is so cool ! We should use that on Seam Meetings if possible.
>>
>> 2011/6/2 Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com>:
>> > I should probably add that everyone's (as in all seam devs) free to use
>> > this, as an alternative communication tool to IRC.  I'll try to be
>> > online whenever I'm at the computer, so it's not just for pre-arranged
>> > conversations/calls.  Basically, drop in if you want to chat, or stay
>> > online if you want to be available to chat to.  It will be interesting
>> > to see how useful it is.

> Jason Porter
> http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/lightguardjp
>
> Software Engineer
> Open Source Advocate
> Author of Seam Catch - Next Generation Java Exception Handling
>
> PGP key id: 926CCFF5
> PGP key available at: keyserver.net, pgp.mit.edu

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about