[seam-dev] Git Flow

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:56:00 EDT 2011

I had a question regarding the default branch that people clone.  If we
map "release" to "master" as one of the articles recommends, and create
a 2nd branch called "develop" then we want to make sure people fork off
of develop when they want to add a feature.

I think you said the default branch was a configurable option in
github.  Is that how you approached this with Catch?

I'm really hoping Faces will end up with many contributors, so this has
to be easy for them to pick up.

Brian Leathem