[seam-dev] Agenda for 2011-06-15 2100 UTC

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:07:29 EDT 2011

Minutes:

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:08:30 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://people.redhat.com/~manderse/irc.freenode.org/meetings/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-06-15-21.08.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Git Flow change target date  (lightguard_jp, 21:08:53)
  * AGREED: git flow conversion will be done for all modules by July 5,
    2011  (lightguard_jp, 21:12:11)
  * contributor page needs to be updated by July 5, 2011 to reflect the
    change to git flow  (lightguard_jp, 21:13:29)
  * pulling changes, and which branch to branch from need to be added to
    contributor page  (lightguard_jp, 21:15:03)
  * ACTION: bleathem will update the contributor page by July 5, 2011
    (lightguard_jp, 21:17:04)

* Design Work Group  (lightguard_jp, 21:18:22)
  * AGREED: DWG will consist of 5-6 members which consist of the
    two-chairs, community integrator and a couple of positions from
    leads / community.  (lightguard_jp, 21:24:24)
  * one chair will be a RH employee, the other will be a community
    elected position.  (lightguard_jp, 21:24:42)
  * send lightguard_jp your nominations for community member elections
    (lightguard_jp, 21:25:53)
  * we'll do a vote on Monday-Wednedsay next week. Submissions must be
    in before Monday  (lightguard_jp, 21:26:33)
  * AGREED: the two co-chairs will will directly approach others to be
    on the initial DWG  (lightguard_jp, 21:32:16)

* Combined jar  (lightguard_jp, 21:35:09)
  * AGREED: the combined jar will go away  (lightguard_jp, 21:48:36)
  * AGREED: renaming impl jars to just the name of the module
    (lightguard_jp, 21:49:40)
  * the rename and abolishing of the combined jar will happen for all
    modules by Seam 3.1 but if there are module releases before that
    they will adopt the new standard.  (lightguard_jp, 21:51:08)
  * ACTION: sbryzak will handle the renames / combined jar pom configs
    as they come up  (lightguard_jp, 21:51:30)
  * agendas will be public, topics can be submitted by anyone.
    (lightguard_jp, 21:57:28)

Meeting ended at 22:06:43 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* bleathem will update the contributor page by July 5, 2011
* sbryzak will handle the renames / combined jar pom configs as they
  come up

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* bleathem
  * bleathem will update the contributor page by July 5, 2011
* sbryzak
  * sbryzak will handle the renames / combined jar pom configs as they
    come up
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)