[seam-dev] Seam 3.1 Release Schedule

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 19:23:30 EDT 2011

Team,

Here are the tentative release that we are aiming at for the Seam 3.1
release:

August 12 - 3.1 Beta1
September 2 - 3.1 CR1
September 30 - 3.1 Final

We may have additional beta releases between Beta1 and CR1 if required,
likewise there may be additional CR releases if QA requests them.  In
addition to the modules that are already a part of Seam 3.0, the plan is
to also include the following new modules:

Seam Cron
Seam JMS
Seam JCR
Seam Mail
Seam Reports
Seam Social
Seam Transactions (split from Seam Persistence)

Module leads for these new modules, can you please let me know if you
anticipate any problems with the above release dates.

Shane