[seam-dev] Spreadsheet module

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:52:39 EST 2011

At one point I started the Seam 3 Spreadsheet module at

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/seam/sandbox/modules/spreadsheet/

<http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/seam/sandbox/modules/spreadsheet/>The model
package was pretty OK, as the CSS parser and there is an JExcelAPI
transformer available for the model. Would anyone be interested in
contributing some time to

a) set up a proper Seam 3 - standards complient module structure for it
b) write JSF 2 style custom tags (facelets) tags that would use the
WorkbookBuilder to create the workbook model before transformation?

I'm happy to assist in understanding the issues involved (once I read
through my code so I remember it myself) ;-)

--
---
Nik