[seam-dev] Remaining issues for 3.0.0.Final

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 19:34:31 EDT 2011

https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314291
<https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314291>

We've made some nice progress and I'm pleased to say we're down to 32
issues.  Here's a couple of breakdowns:

By module:

SEAM: 7 issues
SEAMCATCH: 2 issues
SEAMFACES: 5 issues
SEAMINTL: 3 issues
SEAMREMOTING: 2 issues
SEAMREST: 3 issues
SEAMSECURITY: 4 issues
SEAMSERVLET: 2 issues
SEAMWICKET: 2 issues
SOLDER: 2 issues

By assignee:

Jose Freitas: 1
Shane Bryzak: 6
Dan Allen: 5
Jozef Hartinger: 9
Jason Porter: 2
Martin Gencur: 1
Brian Leathem: 3
Ken Finnigan: 3
Unassigned: 2

The module spread is quite evenly distributed, which is good.  As for
issues per assignee, Jozef has by far the most so if you have some spare
time and are able to help him out then please step up.

I'll be sending out another update this evening (my time), so keep up
the good work!  Let's try to get this down to less than 10 by the end of
tomorrow.

Shane