[seam-dev] what about a seam2 - CDI Bridge ?

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 11:06:23 EST 2011

I've been working on something similar. It is a CDI extension that
allows a Seam 2 application to run in an EE6 container without Seam 2.
It focuses solely on the core programming model. Some of the Seam 2 ->
CDI conversions are done at the deployment time while the rest is
handled by a compatibility layer at runtime.