[seam-dev] SAF (aka Entity Framework) idea in Seam 3

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:10:22 EDT 2011

Stuart,

You also previous mentioned...

With portable extensions we could do something like:

@Entity
@AutoHome
public class MyEntity ....

and have a portable extension that registers a new home bean for every
entity with the @AutoHome annotation.

I think we all agree that "Home" is a crappy name, so perhaps @Crud or @Dao
would be a sufficient name.

-Dan