[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 migration available - review needed

Gunvaldson, John jgunvaldson at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:50:20 EDT 2012

<!--
By far the largest chunk is going to be migrating to JSF 2
-->
And by far, the greatest opportunity for advancing your Seam 2.2 applications into the future. Finally, a migration path to JSF 2 is available without a huge rewrite. IE 9 problems relating to old Richfaces libraries can be attended to (instead of just patched). I am so looking forward to moving out of Richfaces 3.3 into 4+, as well as leveraging the JSF 2 enhanced templating features, so much more. The opportunity to move our Jboss application server version forward to 7, in itself, is hugely appreciated.

Thank You Marek!

John Gunvaldson
San Diego, CA