[security-dev] IDM API/Implementation

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 16:21:51 EDT 2012

I would not say Teiid is a bad idea. If we implement everything that
projects such as Infinispan, Drools and Teiid focus on, to satisfy
simple usecases,  PicketBox may fall flat when users go in for advanced
usecases.

Ideally my suggestion to projects is to provide lightweight integration
points - Infinispan Core,Drools Core and Teiid Core etc,  so when users
demand advanced caches, rules or virtual directories - it is just a
matter of adding a bunch of jars and changing configuration files.