[security-dev] Securing TicketMonster with PicketBox Core

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 12:20:05 EDT 2012

Hi Anil,

This looks like a great start. I see that there are quite a few TODO items on the list.

Any timeline on them?

Here's  thought. I think AJAX security can be split into either:

a) REST endpoint security (which goes back to securing the REST endpoint classes)
b) URL security

Now for the former, I think we should use the DeltaSpike @Secured facilities (I don't know exactly in what state they are right now, as existing stuff is interspersed with roadmap stuff in my head right now).

Marius