[security-dev] IdentityManager review - queries

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 15:50:42 EST 2012

On 11/7/2012 3:44 PM, Shane Bryzak wrote:
> A standalone Identity Management
> "service" could theoretically provide something like a restful API and
> serve multiple applications at once.

YES!  This is exactly what I want to see happen.  Something like
Openstack Keystone.  Something we can put on the cloud.  Combine it with
the protocols I want to write (OAuth2 extensions and custom REST
protocls) and you have something that is completely distributed, very
scalable, and that can work both in very distributed/complex workflows
as well as simple applications.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat