[security-dev] [PicketLink IDM] - Test Cases

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 11:20:33 EST 2012

Hi All,

    I'm starting to write some test cases for PicketLink IDM to assert what we have so far. The idea is provide a good suite that covers all the functionality we already have, built-in identity stores (jpa and ldap, mainly) and specific usage scenarios. I think this is an important step to stabilizes the API.

    During this work I'll be documenting all test cases and issues that were found (or we can start using the JIRA ?). As you can see here:

        https://gist.github.com/4088060

    More tests will be added to the list for each functionality. As a start point, for now I'll be working with the user basic management operations.

    Shane, I've found some issues during my first test case. Wondering if you already have something to solve them or if I can fix/implement the missing parts.

Regards.
Pedro Igor