[security-dev] Short status updates weekly/biweekly

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 14:55:58 EDT 2012

Hi all,

we are going to have frequent checkpoint releases and
documentation/quickstarts updated. This gives a good avenue for people
to provide feedback and ask questions/try software.

Given this, in consultation with various folks, we feel that folks
working on security projects to send status blasts to this mailing list
once a week or biweekly as to what they are working on and what is
proposed next. This will improve synchronization between the teams who
consume security code and who develop security code.

Pedro and I are going to email this list with what we are doing.

Should we do weekly or biweekly?

Who else?

Regards,
Anil