[security-dev] PicketLink IDM JPA Identity Store

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 16:07:45 EDT 2012

On 11/10/12 00:22, Douglas Campos wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2012, at 7:52 PM, Shane Bryzak wrote:

>>> So we go from complex to simple? Did you mean the opposite?
>> I don't understand the question, sorry?
> Optional jar file for the simple schema? shouldn't it be the opposite?

No no - the point I've been (seemingly unsuccessfully) trying to make is
that we *must not* include any entity beans by default.  If we did it
would cause a multitude of problems for our users.  If we do want to
provide a default schema that some of our users *may* elect to use
instead of providing their own, it must be in a separate jar file.