[security-dev] PicketLink IDM API Discussion
pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 22:55:02 EDT 2012
I will review the comments from Pedro when I get net back. But in general, I think we need a little more than a couple of weeks to get the API out of Beta.
I would prefer to target mid Nov for a release candidate.
On 8 Oct 2012, at 09:23, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am wondering if we can hold a discussion on the IDM API so we lock it
> down in the next couple of weeks.
> Recently, Pedro created the following gist page.
> security-dev mailing list
> security-dev at lists.jboss.org
More information about the security-dev