[security-dev] Merged in Social code into PL workspace

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 13:52:46 EDT 2012

Shane,
   recently I merged in the social login code under "social".  This is
plain vanilla code for login using facebook and google. I need to move
some code for twitter login.

Next we are going to move the federation code under "federation". This
will provide the SAML object model/parsing/writing.

Since I have OAuth2 implementation, I am wondering whether I should just
merge into social or keep a separate module called "oauth". I am leaning
toward the latter.

Regards,
Anil