[security-dev] [PicketLink IDM] - Merged with previous repository

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 18:52:39 EDT 2012

Hi All,

    Today I merged the picketlink-idm repositories:

       - https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-idm-restored : This is an old version that contains some specific changes and requirements used by PicketBox. So far we were working with this repository given that some changes were not present in the new version.

       - https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/idm : The new version.

    Basically, what I did was update the new version with the last LDAP store codebase, added a File-based store, and update the schema sub-module with the Simple JPA Identity Store, that provides a ready-to-use implementation using some JPA Entities (already imported into the new version).

    The changes are available in the branch bellow:

       - https://github.com/pedroigor/picketlink/tree/picketlink-merge-working

    Please, let me know if you have any consideration. So that we can push the changes into the upstream repo.

Regards.
Pedro Igor