[security-dev] [PicketLink Subsystem] - Overview

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 18:03:39 EDT 2013

Hi All,

    Stian and I have done some work regarding the PicketLink Subsystem in the last week. I would like to share a overview about what was done so far and gather some feedback.

    For now, we're focusing on the Identity Management (PicketLink IDM) and Authentication/Authorization (PicketLink Core). We still have some things to work on, but with this documentation you can have a idea about our proposal.

        https://community.jboss.org/wiki/PicketLink3Subsystem

Regards.
Pedro Igor