[security-dev] Group clarification

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 13:42:36 EST 2013

Just to consolidate what was discussed:

   - Change the getGroup(String) method to expected a path. And not the group name anymore.

         identityManager.getGroup("/a/b/c/d")

   - The getGroup(String, Group) should expect the name and a parent. Or null parent if you want the root group.

   - Add to the Group interface a getPath method. From where you can get the group names hierarchy.

         "/a/b/c/d".equals(identityManager.getGroup("/a/b/c/d").getPath())

Is that it ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor