[security-dev] PicketLink v3 Source License Headers changed to ASLv2
Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 11:57:57 EST 2013
as you know, PicketLink has approval for a license change to ASLv2.
Toward this, I have changed the license headers in the source files to
The official license header is:
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2013 Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
I may have missed a few files. Please do inform me about the files
missed or you are welcome to send a PR. :)
More information about the security-dev