[security-dev] PicketLink v3 Source License Headers changed to ASLv2

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 11:57:57 EST 2013

Hi All,
   as you know, PicketLink has approval for a license change to ASLv2.
Toward this, I have changed the license headers in the source files to
ASLv2.

The official license header is:
============
/*
  * JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
  *
  * Copyright 2013 Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
  *
  *
  *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
  *
  * limitations under the License.
  */

I may have missed a few files. Please do inform me about the files
missed or you are welcome to send a PR. :)

Regards,
Anil