[security-dev] PicketLink3 and Apache Deltaspike Dependencies

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 13:37:38 EST 2013

I spoke to Shane on Friday night to discuss an approach to this, where we copy over the DS API classes (which is just a few classes), and then hide the DS impl inside the JBoss module that we package picket link in. This should be acceptable to EAP (it's not public, its just impl detail).

Due to JBoss Modules, we can then load a different version of DS inside the WAR with no problems, off it's class loader.