[security-dev] AS8 Security Design Discussions

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 11:27:34 EST 2013

I am discussing with DML on Java Security Manager implications for JBoss
Modules and AS8.

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/AS8JBossSecurityManagerDiscussion
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/AS8JBossSecurityManagerImplementationPlan

I think right after this, the discussion on the AS8 subsystems can start.