[security-dev] PicketLink Extensions Workspace

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 23:04:05 EST 2013

Hi all,
   a typical EE application has the use of CDI, Ajax and Jax-RS.

Given this, there are some standard Jax-rs services, apps require such as:
a) Login Services
b) Logout Services

Toward this, I created a workspace called "PicketLink Extensions" where
we can place in code that does not belong in the main PicketLink
workspace or is in some sort of transient flux.
https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-extensions

Two apps that I know can use this workspace are:
a) Aerogear TODO.
b) PicketLink OAuth provider.

I merged the PicketBox CDI workspace into the PL extensions workspace.
It allows applications to bring in optionally the extensions libraries
when they desire some functionality not provided by the main PL libraries.

Once I finish the OAuth provider webapp in the next few days, this
extensions workspace will look a lot saner.

Regards,
Anil