[security-dev] OAuth Provider Web Application on OpenShift

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 15:27:13 EST 2013

NOTE:  the following does not use any OAuth Server implementation (no
Auth Tokens issued etc).

I just want to give you a glimpse at the PicketLink OAuth Provider web
application.

Uses:  PicketLink 3.0 (IDM and Extensions), Aerogear JS, Twitter
Bootstrap, RESTEasy and AS7.  Uses PL IDM as of this morning.

http://todo-anilsaldhana.rhcloud.com/picketlink-oauth-provider/jsp/picketlink.html

You can register an account. Then log in.  You can then register oauth
applications.  If the name is already registered, it will throw a pop up
saying "Application is already registered". So choose some other name.

This is not a production application.  Just take it for a spin.
Application restarts will lose all data. :)

I am sure there are tons of issues, broken functionality.