[security-dev] [PicketBox 5] - Timed Release 5.0.0-2013Jan24

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Jan 25 04:15:53 EST 2013

Morning Pedro, I'm probably checking at the wrong place, but the timed release for picketlink-extensions doesn't exist (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/index.html#nexus-search;quick~picketlink-extensions-core)

Your demo has references to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT (https://github.com/picketlink/TODO/blob/master/server/pom.xml#L74). Where should I look for a timed release from picketlink-extensions?

-
@abstractj
-