[security-dev] PLINK-84 - Login can be bypassed with any user after a first successful login

Jess Sightler jsightle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 19:58:47 EST 2013

I see no reason why someone would call login again on an already authenticated session. I believe that Seam 2.x used to catch this and throw an exception (though I could be misremembering). Personally, I would prefer an exception over silently ignoring the call or an option such as the one below.

Unless there is a valid reason to call .login again?