[security-dev] CustomPartition tests off?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 16:23:20 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

    It is ignored because I'm working with another tests, not only for partitions but for custom identity and attributed types too. But it should work if you're creating your own partition type.

    The testing is failing because we need a specific mapping for the custom type, what I`m working now.

Thanks.
Pedro Igor