[security-dev] how to model services managed by a realm

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 19:49:26 EDT 2013

I guess an Application would be an Agent.  Application role names could
either be scoped, i.e. "ApplicationName.RoleName" or I could generate a
unique id for the Role.getName() and add a special "applicationRoleName"
attribute.  Then create a custom relationship between the Appplication's
Agent and each role.

That sound right?  Should I scope the name, or generate a unique id and
add an attribute?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat