[security-dev] how to model services managed by a realm

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 10:14:05 EDT 2013

On 6/11/2013 10:00 AM, Pedro Igor Silva wrote:

>> Then another problem with your suggestion is, for a given Realm, how do
>> I find out the associated Tiers?  I'm not seeing any examples or code
>> that allows me to do this.
>>

> I think we don't support this kind of query. But you can always get all users, groups or roles for a specific partition.

Maybe create a default Agent within the realm and set an attribute which
contains the related tiers?

Would be nice to be able to associate a tier with a realm and be able to
query to find out which tiers are associated with a realm.  Also, it
would be nice to be able to define attributes for a tier or realm.  I
guess the only way to do this would again be to create a default Agent
that has the attributes you need to set.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat