[security-dev] pull request for partition creation

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 18:17:21 EDT 2013

- Added partition creation support to File and JPA stores
- Added findTier(), findRealm(), createRealm(), createTier() methods to
IdentityManagerFactory.
- Initialized the DefaultStoreFactory storeCache in the constructor
- Changed DefaultStoreFactory hashmaps to ConcurrentHashMaps

Won't be slighted if you don't approve the pull request.  But it would
be cool to at least decide on what the high level interface will be for
this.  Then I can just implement something in my repository and be
unblocked for my other work.

Thanks.

--
Bill Burke