[security-dev] Last Phase of PicketLink v2.5.0

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 10:38:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,
   just wanted to give a heads up on PL 2.5

I think we are in the last phase of PL 2.5 where we are performing
critical fixes/changes, quickstarts and QE.

Peter and Pedro have been diligently getting PL 2.5 tested against
various DBs and LDAP servers.
Please watch this page
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/QE+Testing  as it gets
updated with the test status.

Shane, Pedro, Pete and I have written many quickstarts in JDF for
PicketLink that is slowing getting consolidated from the various
workspaces into JDF trunk.

Look for all the picketlink-*
https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-as-quickstart
https://github.com/anilsaldhana/jboss-as-quickstart/
https://github.com/pedroigor/jboss-as-quickstart/

We will have a few more frequent beta releases as we proceed toward
final.  It is critical to get the QE, quickstarts and demos done for final.

Regards,
Anil