[security-dev] [PicketLink] - Version 2.5.0.Beta5 Released

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 14:18:14 EDT 2013

Additionally, PicketLink team appreciates the feedback and contributions
from the various teams including Aerogear, RESTEasy, Wildfly, JDF and
Overlord.

Some contributions in this beta release include:
a) SAML bearer token login module from Eric Wittman (Overlord)
b) Login using Google+ from Marek Posolda (GateIn)
c) Feedback/Comments on JDF quickstarts by Sande Gilda (JDF)

GateIn QE have helped us setup Jenkins for various databases and ldap
servers.
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/QE+Testing

Of course the ninjas, Pedro (PicketLink) and Shane (Dev Exp) have been
active.