[security-dev] PicketLink IDM subsystem

Bolesław Dawidowicz bdawidow at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 10:18:13 EDT 2013

What Stian is proposing (and it was main reason to send this email) is
that we extract our work and put it in picketlink as a base for new
subsystem. Obviously if it matches expectations and goes in same
direction that you expect.

We don't want to duplicate work. The soon we align the better - and we
have a bit of time to help right now.