[security-dev] JBossWay: Quickstarts and Demos

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 12:09:05 EDT 2013

On 28 Mar 2013, at 15:54, Pedro Igor Silva <psilva at redhat.com> wrote:

> I would suggest:
>
>    - Java SE IDM Examples:
>
>          - Programmatic Configuration for the different Identity Stores
>          - Basic and Advanced Use Cases for U/R/G management. With and without Partitions (Realm and Tiers)

We probably want to focus on EAP for this.

>    - Java EE Examples:
>          - CDI + JSF 2: Using PicketLink Core for Authentication, Authorization and IDM.
>              - User self registration
>              - User/Group/Role management + relationships.
>              - Authentication based on different Realms
>              - Authorization

This is probably 4 quickstarts :-)

We might want to look at offering these using REST as well, in order to provide probably another 4 quickstarts.

This will make a great starting list, and is probably enough for us to start on.

Showcase apps - let's focus on adding PicketLink to TicketMonster for now.