[security-dev] JBossWay: Quickstarts and Demos

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 16:15:50 EDT 2013

Thanks Pete.

I'll execute this task using the following branch:

    https://github.com/pedroigor/ticket-monster/tree/picketlink-integration

And also going to write some documentation about all the changes.

I have already created some simple test cases for TicketMonster to show how to use PicketLink Authentication and Identity Management capabilities:

https://github.com/pedroigor/ticket-monster/blob/picketlink-integration/demo/src/test/java/org/jboss/jdf/ticketmonster/test/security/AuthenticationTestCase.java

https://github.com/pedroigor/ticket-monster/blob/picketlink-integration/demo/src/test/java/org/jboss/jdf/ticketmonster/test/security/IdentityManagementTestCase.java

There are a lot of other things to show, but the idea is only to provide a quick overview about some of the most important features. And show how to perform integration tests with PicketLink + Arquillian + JUnit.

I'm going to start working with the web application and provide the following features:

    - Login page for FORM-based authentication.
    - User Self registration page.
    - Admin pages for User, Group, Role and Relationships (Grant and GroupMembership, basically)
    - Authorization for the Admin pages. Make them accessible only for members of the Administrators group.
    - Authorization for the REST endpoints ?

I'm sure you have some other (or even better) ideas. So, let me know if you have any consideration.

Regards.
Pedro Igor