[security-dev] Quickstarts

Anil Arora anil at yieldex.com
Thu May 2 12:05:49 EDT 2013

To add to the list, I don't know if there's a feature for this...

But, is there a way to do impersonation of users?  Essentially, one user/agent logs in and then becomes a different user without requiring the user password.  We're seeing this for REST based server-to-server communication calls.  I am extrapolating that I could do some sort of silentAuthentication like indicated in the doc on the TicketMonster-PicketLink example, but that piece of the code isn't visible on the product documentation page.

Thanks,
Anil