[security-dev] Moving picketbox to Github

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 15:29:29 EDT 2014

Here is the github workspace after migration
https://github.com/picketbox/picketbox

This workspace is to be used exclusively for WildFly.

Eventually, I think we should bump the version to PicketBox 6.x for
WildFly9+  (Stefan can make the call)

(PicketBox 5 was an intermediate effort at Java SE security framework
which eventually got consolidated in PicketLink).