[security-dev] Dashbuilder project - permission implementation

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 19:49:40 EDT 2014

I agree Shane. As we write more demo apps/quickstarts and community
feedback, we can iron out the Permission implementation.

I have used the Permission implementation (with Drools) to create some
integration code for Apache Camel.

Workspace: https://github.com/anilsaldhana/fuse/tree/master/modules/camel
Quickstart:
https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-quickstarts-1/tree/master/picketlink-camel-security