[security-dev] PicketLink Contribution from community volunteer: Max
Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue May 13 11:00:54 EDT 2014
Max is a PicketLink community volunteer. He initially had a question
about using custom user types in PicketLink IDM.
Pedro worked with Max to convert Max's use case into an excellent
quickstart/demo. Thanks to Max for the contribution.
The quickstart has the following features:
- Secure HTML5-based applications using AngularJS at the frontend
- Secure RESTful endpoints based on RBAC and Security Annotations
- Token-based Authentication using JSON Web Token and JSON Web Signature
- Provide a custom credential type and handler
- Provide your own types to represent your users
More information about the security-dev