[security-dev] PicketLink Contribution from community volunteer: Max
Pedro Igor Silva
psilva at redhat.com
Tue May 13 11:20:45 EDT 2014
This is also an excellent example about how users can link their entity model (business model) with an identity model managed by PicketLink.
If you take a look closer, you'll notice that every time you create an user you associate a Person instance with him.
When returning users instances, the associated Person instance will always be retrieved to.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anil Saldhana" <Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com>
To: security-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:00:54 PM
Subject: [security-dev] PicketLink Contribution from community volunteer: Max
Max is a PicketLink community volunteer. He initially had a question
about using custom user types in PicketLink IDM.
Pedro worked with Max to convert Max's use case into an excellent
quickstart/demo. Thanks to Max for the contribution.
The quickstart has the following features:
- Secure HTML5-based applications using AngularJS at the frontend
- Secure RESTful endpoints based on RBAC and Security Annotations
- Token-based Authentication using JSON Web Token and JSON Web Signature
- Provide a custom credential type and handler
- Provide your own types to represent your users
security-dev mailing list
security-dev at lists.jboss.org
More information about the security-dev