[security-dev] How to configure ServiceProviderAuthenticator do HTTP Post or HTTP Redirect ?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 05:40:08 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, you can. Please, take a look at [1]. You may also check the quickstarts for concrete examples.

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/Service+Provider+Configuration

[2] https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-picketlink-quickstarts

> Another question, on SP side, I understand I need to have IDP's cert in my SP
> cert store to be able to validate assertion
> signature, but do I need to have IDP cert's root CA in my trust store ? In
> other words, does SP side code (picketlink library)
> check IDP cert's issuer against SP's trust store ?

Yes, validation is performed on both sides. You need the issuer's public key on the keystore of the verifier.