[security-dev] Picketlink 2.8.0

Arthur Gregório arthurshakal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:19:34 EST 2015

I see this post, and i know what KC do..

What I mean is that I do not need all the things that KC does, I want
simple with the something like PL.

I posted in a thread about it on the same topic "continuity of PL" on the
dev list of KC and the same answer was given.

PL is such a cool framework, I refuse to believe that only I use it or only
I noticed this deep sleep that the project came...

Finally, the fact is that PL is like Spring Security, a swatter convenient
and fast flies. KC is already like a cannon, large and meaningless to the
context of solving a simple problem like killing a single mosquito.

But if so, the business is to make a project fork and working on my own
version.

at.,

*Arthur P. Gregório*
*+55 45 9958-0302*