[teiid-designer-dev] Re: [teiid-dev] 6.1 Release

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 09:16:21 EDT 2009

I addressed the desire to have additional mechanisms to create Teiid artifacts, and those mechanisms don't exist yet, we shouldn't operate like they do.

Its our job to build a thriving community, and the success of that effort will be determined by our ability to produce compelling high quality community projects, not platforms.  The platform is immaterial to this discussion.

~jd