[teiid-designer-dev] Re: [teiid-dev] 6.1 Release

John Verhaeg jverhaeg at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 11:36:19 EDT 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 10:29 AM, John Doyle wrote:

> I agree with this as long as the predicate is that there is a
> version of tooling (Designer or other) that we have validated to
> work with the Teiid release (excepting the new features in the Teiid
> release as you described above).

Agreed.  That's why I'm pretty much considering Teiid as a whole as
unreleased, regardless of what version the Teiid Server team is
working on.  The difficult part is figuring out a way to convey this
effectively to the community.  Backing off a little on what I said
before, it certainly would have been ideal in my mind if the very
first version of Teiid wasn't released until Designer was ready, but
that ship has sailed.