[teiid-designer-dev] Re: [teiid-dev] 6.1 Release

John Verhaeg jverhaeg at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 11:50:50 EDT 2009

One possibility, but not the encouraged solution - hopefully the need
for a patch would drive customers to buy the product.  This approach
also fixes a few nightmarish logistical problems regarding handling
promoting fixes from product to project AND vice-versa.  Add to that
problem the product code base probably won't 100% match the project
code base to begin with, and your brain really begins to hurt.