[teiid-designer-dev] Upgrading to Eclipse 3.5

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 12:35:29 EST 2009

All,

I've taken a swag at upgrading Teiid Designer to be compatible with Eclipse 3.5. There were some code changes required on our part, but not many.

However, there appears to be some changes to EMF's Resource framework that is causing NULL ResourceSet values during Model creation.

It works fine in some cases (Import from JDBC and Transform from Existing Relational), but creating any Empty metamodel or "Create Web Service Model" from relational throws an error.

Hopefully we can iron this out next week and do more thorough testing.

Barry LaFond
Teiid Designer project lead