[teiid-designer-dev] Pre-release code refactoring

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 13:41:36 EST 2009

All,

Teiid Designer's code-base has been public for a couple of weeks. Prior to press release later this week we wanted to perform some refactoring to replace the project names (com.metamatrix.modeler) with org.teiid.designer

Fisheye indicates there have been no check-ins since Thursday when refactoring was started.

Please.... no checkins until we complete this process which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Thx

Barry LaFond
Teidd Designer Project Lead