[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid configuration in Designer

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Wed May 6 11:49:01 EDT 2009

Well that is certainly the case going forward to have such modularity,
as this has been discussed before. However, that is not case today.
There needs to be huge re-work needs to be done in designer before we
can achieve this. Currently Designer knows too much about the Teiid's
configuration, that needs to be fixed such that it only communicates
only through the known public API like JDBC and Admin API.

Ramesh..