[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid In JCA Container

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Sun Oct 18 21:14:38 EDT 2009

Following through the 6.3
features(http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/teiid-dev/2009-September/000218.html), I have taken time to write a simple proof of concept prototype of JCA based Teiid use case using JBoss Embedded container. The results have been very positive.

I have put together my brain dump on this subject as requirements/design
document. Please take time to read, as this proposes a shift in Teiid
architecture that affects all areas of Teiid.

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/TeiidInJCAContainer

If you would like keep up with progress of this project watch
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/TEIID-833

Please let me know if you have any suggestions and comments to make this
even better.

Thank you.

Ramesh..